How To Backpack Europe
Here is my new, updated itinerary. I just wanted to put this on my blog to help potential travelers out.
This is basically an, “if I could do it all again, this is how I would do it” itinerary. I just omitted a few pointless stops that I had made and added a couple cities that I could’ve easily went to. But this is more or less what I did this past summer. And if you don’t know already, I did this trip in 80 days, and for less than $6000
For those who are new to my blog you can easily find everything I’ve written about my travels in Europe by using the drop-down menu that says “Wanderlust Tour: Europe”. I hope everything that I’ve posted can inspire you to travel and help you plan your next big trip! Feel free to ask any questions as well.
1. Istanbul (Turkish Airlines is a fantastic airline that consistently has the lowest fares to Europe. Plus, they give you a free, long-enough-to-leave-the-airport-and-explore-the-city, stopover in Istanbul. It’s like getting a free trip! I highly recommend flying Turkish Airlines when traveling to Europe!)
6. Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa/Barberino
12. Chur (Take the Bernina Express from Tirano to Chur. The Bernina Express is an incredibly scenic, UNESCO World Heritage site that you don’t want to miss!)
14. Lauterbrunnen and surrounding area (I recommend Murren, Gimmelwald, Wengen, and Männlichen)
26. Schwangau (Neuschwanstein Castle)
27. Rothenburg ob der Tauber
(Q: Why isn’t Spain included? A: Spain is huge, and far from the rest of Europe. Madrid is 12 hours away from Paris! If I had had a bigger budget and more time, I would’ve gone. But to be honest, Spain is a huge trip in and of itself. If you’re tight on cash and time, just save it for another time!)
“It’s true then, what they’re saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.”
A moment of silence for those who have to share their computer with the family.
It’s changing out there. Just like last time. There’s a storm coming, Harry. And we all best be ready when she does.
there are too many pictures of mermaids in sexy poses and not enough of them drowning and eating men. whats up with that
everyone in harry potter treated luna like she was crazy for believing in weird shit like they didn’t go to wizard high school
One of these women is despised and hated for being awkward.
The other is applauded and worshipped for the exact same reason.
I know other factors come into play.
But something isn’t right there.
ones an extrovert and ones an introvert voila la différence
One had to portray a disaster of a character, one didn’t
And even if she wasn’t an introvert what gives you the right to judge her?
friendly reminder that when oliver wood addressed the gryffindor quidditch team as ‘men’, angelina johnson called him out on his sexist and misogynistic bullshit by reminding him there were women on the team too, and he listened to her without question ✿◕‿◕✿